Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #16 - Online Productivity Tools

The very first thing I've done is open and bookmark an iGoogle webpage. I have customized it to my own personal needs and desires. I created tabs for News, Humor, Music, Entertainment, and Sports. Also, on my iGoogle page I have icons(tabs) to open YouTube, Movie ratings, Weather reports based on zip code, CNN.com, current Date & Time, and Top Stories of the Day. This is an awesome tool and I wish I had learned of this devise much sooner. I'm highly impressed with how easy it was for me to set up my very own page, very user friendly and such an interesting tool for anyone, not just teachers. I chose iGoogle because we already have a Google account and because of it's simplicity.

I have already created a Google Calendar and it is an excellent tool to help me plan and organize my schedule. It is basically a daily/weekly/monthly planner, which ever one you prefer or need.

For this assignment I created an account with Ta da List. It was so easy to use and I created a task list of things that I need to get done over the next few days. All of these gadgets are very user friendly and extremely useful products to use.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the iGoogle page too. Mine has a designer them of Dolce and Gabanna. It's really fun!