Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boog-Phil Summarization

YooHoooooooooooo!!! I'm finally here. Done! Finished! I think if you cracked my head open right now there would be about a million little number 23's run out! I'll admit that I've sortof been obsessed with working on these lessons and I really did enjoy the experience. I've learned much more than anticipated and expected. However, ultimately, it did confirm for me how computer deficient I am. I was pretty clueless about all of the tools that are available to us on the Internet. Some of this stuff is over my head somewhat but most of it is so great and is quite useful to anyone that is familiar with the tools and understands how to use them. I've been Flickr'd, Google'd, RSS'd, Zoho'd, Doc'd, MindMap'd, Wiki'd, Tada'd, Del.icio.us'd, YouTube'd, Animoto'd, Podcast'd, and CC'd. I have learned so many new things that I honestly believe that I should receive 3 College credit hours for this class. I know I spent allot more than 24 hours reading, researching, and doing application assignments for the information distributed to us in this program. 23 Things should definitely be worth more than 24 PGH's (35-40 perhaps). It certainly wasn't boring and well worth my time, energy, and effort. I'm the kind of guy that needs hands-on experience with tools like this, so the more I use something the better I will get at it. There's tremendous beneficial information within 23 Things, now it's just a matter of putting it to good use!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Hope you're able to put some these "things" to good use with your students next year. See you on the www...