Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #14 - Go With The Flow










I have opened accounts with FlowChart.com and bubbl.us. Apparently there is a wait period for your account with FlowChart so I went ahead and built a sample mind map on bubbl.us. My mind map is a chart of "The Food Guide Pyramid" which is content subject matter for my Health class at school. I found bubbl.us very simple to use to construct this mind map. I can see how flowcharts and mind maps can be a wonderful, effective tool in the classroom. It's very simple and user friendly, which is a necessity for me.

HINT: On my SAMPLE MIND MAP you can go to the top of the bubble (The Food Guide Pyramid) click on it and drag it up to center the mind map on my Blog, then you can to go to the + or - symbols to enlarge or reduce the words in the bubbles.

No comments: